Urban Gardeners Baby Spinach Seeds, Small Palak Seeds Premium Quality Seeds
- One pouch of Baby Spinach Heirloom Seeds
- Prepare Soil by mixing Cocopeat in it (50:50)
- Open the seed packets on a white sheet of paper so that the seeds don’t fall or miss on the ground, Sow Seeds 1 inch deep in the above prepared mixture
- Sprinkle water only for the first 10-15 days morning and evening. Germination may take place 10 to 18 days Approx
- When seedling is healthy, transplant the same in the desired pot or area
Baby Spinach is a versatile green that has a mild, nutty, bitter flavor. It requires minimum prep, cooks quickly and can even be eaten raw. This green powerhouse is also low in calories, and rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. It tastes great in salads, stir-fries, sabji and even smoothies. So be like Popeye and start eating your spinach.
Baby spinach is extremely versatile and in most cases eaten raw. If cooking, we suggest you to blanch it in a pan of boiling water for 1 min, drain, and immediately refresh in a bowl of cold water – drain again and then chop finely. Can use it in sauces, soups, pastas & even as a pizza topping.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 cm|