Urban Gardeners Natural Organic Tamarind Tree Seeds – Tamarind seeds – Damage Checked – Cleaned & Sorted
₹149.00 – ₹399.00
- Beneficial for teeth : It is said that rubbing tamarind seed powder on your gums and teeth may have beneficial effects, especially for those who smoke a lot. Excessive consumption of soft drinks and smoking can lead to deposition of tartar and plaque; tamarind seeds come to your rescue by cleaning your teeth properly.
- Helps in promoting digestion : Tamarind seed juice is known to be a natural remedy to cure indigestion and increase bile production. Moreover, it is rich in dietary fibre, which further results in reduction of cholesterol. Fibre also helps in improving your digestive system.
- Heart-friendly : Tamarind seeds contain potassium that can be useful for patients suffering from hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps manage diabetes : Tamarind seeds tend to protect the pancreas, which increases the size of insulin-producing cells. Drinking tamarind seed water may help manage blood sugar levels naturally.
- A positive 5 star feedback for our product and services is requested to keep us motivated to serve you better in the future again
IMLI-TAMARIND SEED Tamarind is the fruit of Tamarindus indica popularly used in Indian cuisine. Roasted tamarind seeds are a popular snack amongst the rural population. Mostly available during dry season, tamarind seeds contain phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin c, potassium, calcium and amino acids. Tamarind seeds are shiny black in color and have numerous nutritional and health benefits. HOW TO GROW:Mix Manure with soil (30:70),and this will help in germination of seeds. Care needs to be taken to see that the soil is clean from any weed or insect.Open the seed packet on a sheet of paper and put the seeds into the prepared soil to half inch of depth. While watering, sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands.Germination may take place 10-18 days.Then you may transplant the seedlings to various pots or desired areas.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 cm|
50 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms