Urban Gardeners Organic Desi Red Long Carrot 100 Seeds
- Package Contanis :- 1 packet contains approx 100 Seeds
- Sow your carrot seeds in shallow drills about 2cm deep. Spacing for carrots is 3-4cm between plants and 20-25cm between rows. They should start to pop their heads above the ground in approx 17 days.
- Avoid over-watering. Water when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Carrots are mature at around 2 and half months and half an inch in diameter. You may harvest whenever desired maturity is reached.
- To store freshly harvested carrots, twist off the tops, scrub off the dirt under cold running water, let dry and seal in airtight plastic bags, and refrigerate. If you simply put fresh carrots in the refrigerator, they ll go limp in a few hours.
The carrot is most loved as it is a part of healthy diet. This seed packet contains approximately 35 seeds.
You can grow carrots all year round and they are so simple! Just sow carrot seed regularly for a year-round crop.
Carrots are an easy and rewarding crop to grow, great for encouraging children to eat their vegetables! With so many varieties of this popular vegetable available, carrots can be grown in beds, containers and even window boxes making them suitable for gardens of any size. Carrots are a popular root vegetable that is easy to grow in sandy soil. They are resistant to most pests and diseases and are a good late season crop that can tolerate frost.Not all carrots are orange; varieties vary in color like purple, black to white.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 cm|