Urban Gardeners Shivan Seeds Gmelina Arborea, Gamhar seed, White Teak , Sagwan Seeds
₹199.00 – ₹899.00
1) Gmelina arborea or White Teak is a fast growing tree.
2) It is used in constructions, furniture, carriages, sports, musical instruments and artificial limbs. It can grow moderate to large height up to 30 m
3) PRETREATMENT :Seeds are soaking into water for 48 hours
4) NURSERY TECHNIQUES : Pre-treated seed is dibbled to a depth of 1 cm in the soil of poly bag.
5) Germination noticed 15 to 25 days
6) Number seeds per Kg : 2500 seeds
7) Germination percentage of seeds : 75%
1) Gamhar,Gmelina arborea is one of the world’s premier hardwood timber, rightly famous for its mellow color, fine grain and durability. It occurs naturally only in India, Myanmar. 2.)It is indigenous to India. It prefers deep well-drained loamy soils, but can come up on a variety of soils. 3.)PRETREATMENT: Either boiling water treatment; or immersion in cold water for several days; or scorching in light fire of leaves and grass; or alternate soaking and drying for 48 hours each for 12 to 15 days; or acid treatment; or weathering; or placing the seeds in a paste of cowdung and water for few days. 4.)NURSERY TECHNIQUE : Pretreated seeds are put in big primary beds and beds watered copiously every day. Germination takes place in 10 to 20 days.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 cm|
50 Gms, 100 Gms, 500 Gms