Urban Gardeners Teak Wood Seeds (Tectona Grandis) teak wood seeds, teak seeds for plantation,teak seeds, teak tree seeds, sagwan seeds, Thekku
₹149.00 – ₹899.00
- TEAK i s a very poplar timber tree. TEAK is a large deciduous tree that mature plants can reach 30 to 40 m height and 2 m diameter..
- TEAK is considered a good quality wood for furniture.
- TEAK – seeds Germination percentage : 50 to 60 %
- PRETREATMENT: – TEAK SEEDS are immersion in cold water for 10 to 15 days or alternate soaking and drying for 48 hours each for 10 to 15 days .
- NURSERY TECHNIQUE : Pretreated seeds are put in Mother beds and providing watered every day. Germination takes place in 10 to 15 days.
1.) Teak (Tectona grandis) is one of the world’s premier hardwood timbers, rightly famous for its mellow color, fine grain and durability. It occurs naturally only in India, Myanmar. 2.)It is indigenous to India. It prefers deep well-drained loamy soils, but can come up on a variety of soils. 3.)PRETREATMENT: Either boiling water treatment; or immersion in cold water for several days; or scorching in light fire of leaves and grass; or alternate soaking and drying for 48 hours each for 12 to 15 days; or acid treatment; or weathering; or placing the seeds in a paste of cowdung and water for few days. 4.)NURSERY TECHNIQUE : Pretreated seeds are put in big primary beds and beds watered copiously every day. Germination takes place in 10 to 20 days.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 3 cm|
50 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms, 500 Gms, 1 Kg